Becker's ASC Podcast - Karen Albright interview here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. Top fears for ASC execs Full story
2. Pennsylvania doctor's employee embezzled $592K Full story
3. Fla. ASC staff moving to hospitals experiencing shortages, CEO says Full story
4. ASCs need the right tools to handle the influx of total joint patients. Join the discussion on introducing new surgical technology.
5. Hospital cleared of liability for spine surgeon in wrongful death lawsuit Full story
6. 10 administrators to know Full story
7. Surgery volume booms after surgeons leave hospital to open private practice, ASC Full story
8. COVID-19 breakthrough cases: 3 things for ASC execs to know Full story
9. Is your ASC poised for growth? Click here to join Becker's ASC Review's 27th Annual Meeting - in person or online.
10. Top paying cities for early career anesthesiologists Full story
11. Health system opposes zoning reclassification in city where OrthoIllinois scrapped ASC Full story
12. What we heard this week: 6 insights Full story
13. Say goodbye to wound complications — see how 2 practices are rethinking incision management for better outcomes here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.
2. The drug price changes hospitals need to know for the next 18 months. Click here
3. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases. Click here