1. CMS proposes 2015 ASC, HOPD physician fee schedule payment changes: 5 things to know Full story
2. $590M AmSurg stock offering proceeds, USPI acquisition & more: 5 recent key notes on ASC companies Full story
3. 4 great opportunities for trimming the fat at surgery centers Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare is seeking speakers for the 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 11-13, 2015 in Chicago. Contact Scott Becker at sbecker&beckershealthcare.com and Lauren Groeper at email@example.com for more information.
5. 7 Medicare 2015 proposed payment changes affecting GI
8. 5 hospitals planning or opening ASCs Full story
7. Webinar: Emerging issues in healthcare law for ASCs
9. AmSurg completes $2.35B Sheridan acquisition Full story
10. Speaker spotlight: Karen Reiter, Chief Operating Officer, D.I.S.C. Sports and Spine Center, Topic: "Key Items That Great Administrators and Great DONs Focus On," at Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Register here
11. Solving a 100-year-old surgical quality problem with simple physics Full story
12. New physician buy-in: 4 trends for joint venture ASCs
13. Payers driving surgeries to outpatient setting in North Carolina Full story
14. Data analytics in ASCs: The future is here
15. Becker's ASC Review is compiling two lists: one of ASCs with 0 percent infection rates and one of ASC leaders under 40 years old. For more information or to make a recommendation for either list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Achieving Success and Overcoming Adversity
Presented by: Lolo Jones, 2 Time Olympic Hurdler and World Champion, 2014 Olympic Bobsledder
Conference Dates: October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 140+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ASC field and ASC business.