|News & Analysis|
August 12, 2013
1. 11 ASC Administrators on the Biggest Challenges in Their Surgery Centers.
2. Less Than 200 Spots Remain--Register Today for the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference in Chicago. Early Registration Discounts end September 1. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 5 Options for ASC Administrators to Communicate Best With Surgeons From Administrator Brooke Day.
4. Best Tips to Manage Implants at ASCs: Q&A With Christian Costlow of Access MediQuip.
5. National ASC Day is August 15--Tell Us How You Are Celebrating.
6. 7 Things for ASCs to Know for Today.
7. 5 Risk-Based Interventions for SSI Reduction.
8. 15 Statistics on Services Provided by ASC Management Companies.
9. Webinar: Coding for Foot and Ankle Surgeries. Based on general consensus, many coders will tell you that podiatry coding can present some of the most challenging coding scenarios. In this webinar, Paul Cadorette, Director of Education for mdStrategies, will discuss podiatry operative reports. August 15, 2013 at 1 pm CT. Click here for more information.
10. CMS May Disclose Individual Physician Medicare Payments. 11. Blue Cross Blue Shied of Minnesota, Allina Health Unveil New Insurance Plan.