1. How ASCs are seeking to drive revenue Full story
2. Florida ASC cyberattack compromises 2,200 patient records Full story
3. 10 biggest ASC deals this year Full story
4. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
5. Average hourly worker wage up 5% Full story
6. Rush's Dr. John Fernandez performs ASC hand surgery on White Sox all-star Full story
7. $27.2M ASC real estate sold in Alabama Full story
8. Best medical schools for gastroenterology and hepatology: Report Full story
9. The nation's organ transplant system is broken. See how Mayo Clinic in Florida is creating more streamlined, efficient transplant processes here.
10. 5 recent studies for ASC leaders to know Full story
11. Healthcare staffing company moves into Laser Spine Institute's former HQ Full story
12. How proposed Medicare rules will affect chronic pain management Full story
13. Even the strongest rural healthcare providers face threats to their bottom line. See the tools and strategies they're using to improve revenue capture and financial performance here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
2. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
3. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.