1. ASC's accreditation questioned following physician's felony charges Full story
2. The downside of private equity for physicians Full story
3. Dr. Matthew Leibman operates on Red Sox pitcher at ASC Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. Surgery Partners' last 5 years: A recap Full story
6. Top 10 cities for early-career private practice orthopedic surgeons Full story
7. Retired physician convicted of selling toxic chemical as weight loss drug Full story
8. 120 gastroenterologists to know | 2022 Full story
9. Is automation more trouble than it's worth? Get ROI with the right plaform that unifies workflows, boosts claim accuracy + serves higher patient volume with current staffing.
10. 6 federal healthcare updates Full story
11. United Digestive consolidates operating systems for partner practices Full story
12. Vial appoints VP of ophthalmology contract research organization Full story
13. Awareness isn't solving disparities in care outcomes. Get a stronger framework to address equity gaps here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.