1. Cyberattack cost Tenet $100M in Q2 Full story
2. Physician gets 15 years in prison for 5 patient deaths, 'massive pill mill' Full story
3. USPI's last 5 years: A recap Full story
4. 1 in 4 adults suffer from chronic knee pain, but relying on opioids to treat it is unsustainable and dangerous. Here's two leaders' non-opioid solution.
5. Becker's ASC recap: This week's top 10 stories Full story
6. Four $50M+ ASC projects in the first week of August Full story
7. Cost of colonoscopy with biopsy by state Full story
8. States with the highest percentage of female physicians: Report Full story
9. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%
10. 2 ASC acquisitions in July Full story
11. Ohio medical office complex with ASC sold Full story
12. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
13. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
2. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
3. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.