1. Primer for anesthesiologists: 6 financial, strategic issues facing ASCs Full story
2. Why selling your anesthesia practice may be premature Full story
3. 18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directors Full story
4. Learn from 63 physician leaders and 28 CEOs speaking on the best business guidance for ASCs, hospitals and physicians in the ASC industry at Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting-The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 23-25, 2014 in Chicago. Early registration discounts end Sept 1st! Click here to register today.
5. IARS, Society of Anesthesia & Sleep Medicine affiliate
6. New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives Full story
8. MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities Full story
7. Webinar: Emerging Issues in Healthcare Law for ASCs. Register here.
9. Dr. Charles Lockhart wins 2015 AAP award Full story
10. 20 things to know about the Ebola outbreak Full story
11. CEO Meadowlands Hospital seeks exit after 3 months
12 . Becker's ASC Review is compiling two lists: one of single-specialty ASCs with quick turnover time and one of women leaders in the ASC industry. For more information or to make a recommendation for either list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.