1. ASC owners are retiring early; what's next? Full story
2. What's going right and wrong for ASCs: 10 notes Full story
3. Texas health system temporarily moves clinic staff to hospitals amid COVID surge Full story
4. Reporting to the Leapfrog ASC Survey: 4 competitive advantages Click here
5. Most inappropriate physician behavior in the workplace Full story
6. Gastro Health adds 7-physician practice in Virginia Full story
7. 'If you're not doing outpatient spine surgery, you're behind': 6 surgeons on the evolution of spine care Full story
8. Ophthalmologists want Aetna's 'excessive' prior authorization policy rescinded Full story
9. Say goodbye to wound complications — see how 2 practices are rethinking incision management for better outcomes here.
10. Kaiser Permanente ASC performs 1st robotic surgery in region Full story
11. 3 insurers disputing patients in alleged wrongful denials for spine surgery claims Full story
12. Surgical Notes acquires ASC revenue cycle management provider Full story
13. How can healthcare empower the next generation of women leaders? Join panelists from NYU Langone, Ascension and more during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.
2. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
3. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.