1. CMS ups inpatient rates 4.3% for 2023; what should ASCs expect? Full story
2. USPI to run up to 600 ASCs by end of 2025: 8 notes Full story
3. $1.7B OK'd for most expensive ASC projects this year Full story
4. Total joint replacement surgeries in the outpatient setting is a trend that's here to stay. Find out how an ASC tripled revenue growth by adding total joints
5. Surgery Partners Q2 revenue jumps 13%: 6 notes Full story
6. Walmart Healthcare: 5 updates from the last 60 days Full story
7. Average physician net worth by age Full story
8. Unemployment rate in all 50 states for 2022: Bureau of Labor Statistics Full story
9. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
10. Tennessee eye ASC wins quality improvement award Full story
11. DISC expanding via new PE-backed parent company Full story
12. Florida physician joins Gastro Health Full story
13. Burnout can cost a hospital $500,000 to $1+ million per physician. Discover what Ochsner Health is doing to support physicians here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
3. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.