1. 100 things for ASC leaders to know in 2014Full story
2. 6 valuable financial reports you're likely not running Full story
3. Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship Full story
4. Whitepaper: 10.5 Ideas to Thrive in an EHR World - While implementing an electronic health record seems to be an end in itself, rolling out an EHR is one of the many building blocks for digital platform that can change how healthcare is delivered. This paper gives ideas that can help doctors, clinicians and administrators save time (and money) in an EHR world, as EHR-based practices become the accepted norm. Download the whitepaper here.
5. 84% of physicians unready to accept risk for value-based payment model
6. 15 statistics on top unexpected denials Full story
Speaker spotlight: Michael Lilly, director of population health solutions, Skylight Healthcare Systems, speaking on the topic: "The Technology of Prescription: Improve Outcomes with Patient Engagement Technology and Patient-Reported Status," at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting.
10. 12 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Is Walgreens doing more for population health than you?
12. Becker's ASC Review is compiling two lists: one of ASCs adding spine procedures and one of women leaders in the ASC industry. For more information or to make a recommendation for either list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.