1. The trends ASCs should jump on next Full story
2. Former ASC nurse pleads guilty to illegally obtaining opioids at work Full story
3. How declining physician pay will alter the healthcare industry Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. ASCs should focus on price transparency, value-based care in next 5 years, leader says Full story
6. Average physician signing bonuses in the last 5 years Full story
7. Anesthesiologist pay jumps nearly 9% Full story
8. Top 50 hospitals for gastroenterology, GI surgery in 2022: US News Full story
9. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
10. Dr. Gil Melmed joins Oshi Health medical advisory board Full story
11. Practice Greenhealth's 25 most environmentally friendly healthcare organizations Full story
12. 6 gastroenterology leadership moves Full story
13. Protect your margins in times of financial uncertainty. Get tips on simplifying insurance discovery here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
2. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
3. This California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.