1. 2015 CMS Fee Schedule: 6 Proposed Changes Affecting Anesthesiologists Full story
2. 3 Things to Know About Anesthesia and Narrow Networks
3. Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Reboots Consciousness After Anesthesia Full story
4. Webinar: Orthopedic Service Line Optimization: How to Use Big Data for Your Value-Based Purchasing Decisions Register here
5. Tufts Medical Center Implements Plexus' Anesthesia Touch System
6. California Society of Anesthesiologists Names Dr. Paul Yost President Full story
Speaker Spotlight: Hear Kingsley R. Chin, MD, Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon, president and CEO, CTO of Spine Frontier, speak at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting.
8. Partnership Pitfall: What Happens to ASC Software After Joint Venturing Full story
9. 100 Hospitals With Great Oncology Programs Full story
11. Has Patient Satisfaction Gone Too Far? Full story
12. List Calls:
- Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of orthopedic ASCs 10,000 square feet or larger. For more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of centers with unique cost-cutting initiatives. For more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Anuja Vaidya at email@example.com.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.