|News & Analysis|
July 22, 2013
1. 123 Ambulatory Surgery Center Administrators to Know.
2. 8 Tactics to Strengthen Surgery Center Credentialing.
3. ASC Ownership: White Paper for Prospective ASC Investors.
4. ASCs 2013 and 2014: Where Does the Industry Stand, Where are Great Opportunities--Join 4 ASC industry experts for this keynote panel discussion at the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago as they discuss these issues. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Free Webinars:
- What Can You Do On Monday To Lower Your Supply Cost? This webinar features Chris Klassen, Vice President of Supply Chain for Surgical Care Affiliates who provides a step-by-step process to analyze savings opportunities and engage surgeons. Tuesday, July 30, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
- Where ASCs Should Be With ICD-10. Senior Vice President, Coding Angela Talton and Vice President, Coding Tamara Wagner of National Medical Billing Services will discuss a step-by-step guide and timeline for transitioning to ICD-10. Thursday, August 22, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Center for Spine & Pain Medicine Files CON for Surgery Center in Chattanooga.
7. Will Physician Integration With Hospitals Continue?
8. 7 Things for ASC Industry Leaders to Know for Monday.
9. 4 E's of Physician Engagement in Quality Improvement: Dr. Timothy J. Hannon. 10. Top 50 Grossing Public Hospitals.