1. CMS proposes 2.7% update to ASC pay rate in 2023: 6 things to know Full story
2. 4 trends ASCs are monitoring Full story
3. State settles U of Iowa, physician group malpractice suit for $7.5M Full story
4. Diversity: It’s important for organizational success, essential for gastroenterology’s future and critical for patient care. Learn how Allied Digestive Health is embracing workplace diversity.
5. Iowa governor signs legislation requiring more ASC transparency Full story
6. 9 physician fraud cases in 5 weeks Full story
7. Optum Q2 revenue hits $45.1 billion, up 18% from last year Full story
8. $133M in 30 days: 13 recent medical real estate deals Full story
9. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
10. No Surprises Act has not affected anesthesia group revenue, report finds Full story
11. 7 federal healthcare updates Full story
12. Medtronic expands equity program with 83 donated endoscopy units Full story
13. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. How NYC Health + Hospitals and Optum recruit hard-to-fill Epic roles — get their tips and strategies in this 10-part health IT hiring guide.
3. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.