|News & Analysis|
July 18, 2013
1. 15 Statistics on Projected Medicare Growth Rate Through 2020.
2. Strategies for ASCs to Acquire Advanced Equipment Without Breaking the Bank: Q&A With MALO ASC's Joseph Testani.
3. Countdown to the Deadline: A Guide for Making the ICD-10 Transition.
4. ASCs 2013 and 2014: Where Does the Industry Stand, Where are Great Opportunities--Join 4 ASC industry experts for this keynote panel discussion at the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago as they discuss these issues. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Free Webinars:
- What Can You Do On Monday To Lower Your Supply Cost? This webinar features Chris Klassen, Vice President of Supply Chain for Surgical Care Affiliates who provides a step-by-step process to analyze savings opportunities and engage surgeons. Tuesday, July 30, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
- Utilizing Procedure Documentation to Overcome the Challenges of ICD-10 and RAC. This webinar, featuring Dr. Tim Meakem, Medical Director at ProVation Medical, will cover coding properly for ICD-10 and how to avoid lost revenue. Tuesday, July 23, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
6. How Surgery Centers Can Save Big With Medical Device Reprocessing.
7. 71% of Orthopedic Surgeons Still in Private Practice.
8. 9 Tips to Conduct SSI Surveillance at ASCs.
9. Keeping the Patient at the Center: Q&A With Beaumont Health System CEO Gene Michalski. 10. Top 5 Complaints Patients Have With Their Physicians.