Becker's ASC Podcast - 3 big stories for this week here
1. 12 physicians leave HCA-acquired New Hampshire hospital Full story
2. OptumCare adds 5,000+ physicians, clinicians Full story
3. 4 bold predictions for the ASC industry Full story
4. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here
5. DaVita, former CEO charged with colluding with Surgical Care Affiliates to stifle competition Full story
6. 17 hospitals opening ASCs in June Full story
7. Key strategies for outpatient migration and ASC success, according to one administrator Full story
8. What will PE do to GI care? 4 physicians weigh in Full story
9. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
10. US physician shortage could hit 124,000 in 13 years & more stats to know Full story
11. HCA plans $50M endocrine surgery center in Florida Full story
12. Quality, stability and patient satisfaction: Why one CEO stays independent Full story
13. The era of agility is here: 8 must-reads for supply chain leaders to stay ahead of the curve. Click here to read them.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare has a patient-no-show problem. Here's what your health system can do about it.
2. Will a digital transformation help your health system reach its goals? Click here to learn what's hype and what works.
3. There are 4 transformations hospitals must undergo to fit into healthcare’s new ecosystem. Click here to learn them.