1. Will Biden's crusade for competition hinder ASC-hospital joint ventures? Full story
2. CMS aims to end coinsurance when CRC screenings become diagnostic tests by 2030 Full story
3. 7 numbers making orthopedic surgeons nervous Full story
4. Reduce nurse burnout - learn how to support your nurses, eliminate cumbersome administrative tasks and elevate patient safety and satisfaction during this upcoming webinar ft. RN Manager, Lindsey Hay. Get 1 hour of AEUs!
5. Pay for top 15 recruited specialties Full story
6. New Jersey bank invests $8.5M to refinance ASC Full story
7. Creating team dynamic key to outpatient migration, nurse administrator says Full story
8. OptumHealth now serves 99 million patients, Q2 revenue up 46% Full story
9. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
10. How provider-payer relationships will evolve in spine: 4 surgeons weigh in Full story
11. California ASC real estate sold Full story
12. 16% of physicians reduced staff during pandemic, survey says Full story
13. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.
2. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.
3. The 'new normal' is here. See one major way health systems are adapting to a post-pandemic market in this short e-book.