|News & Analysis|
July 15, 2013
1. 10 Healthcare Landscape Changes Every ASC Leaders Should Know for Strategic Planning.
2. Cut Costs Where it Counts: 5 Steps to Reduce ASC Staff Hours Per Patient.
3. The 5 Most Important Issues Facing ASCs--Join ASC administrators Mike Pankey, Bill Hazen and Eric Flaxman at the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago as they discuss these issues. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Free Webinar:
- Where ASCs Should Be With ICD-10. This webinar featuring Senior Vice President, Coding, of National Medical Billing Services Angela Talton and Vice President, Coding Tamara Wagner, will cover what ASC leaders should know about ICD-10. Thursday, July 25, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
- What Can You Do On Monday to Lower Your Supply Cost? This webinar, featuring Vice President of Supply Chain for Surgical Care Affiliates Chris Klassen, provides a step-by-step process to analyze savings opportunities and engage your surgeons to achieve cost savings. Tuesday, July 30, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.