Becker's ASC Podcast latest episodes - click here
1. What ending noncompetes means for ASCs, physicians: 8 notes Full story
2. 5 numbers making ASC execs nervous Full story
3. What 8 ASC leaders learned in the past year Full story
4. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
5. Lowest-earning physician specialties over the past 4 years Full story
6. Independence the driver of innovation in ASCs, 1 CEO says Full story
7. Average medical resident salary by year Full story
8. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
9. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here
10. $5M ASC planned near University of North Florida Full story
11. CMS, payers among the major obstacles to outpatient spine, Dr. David Essig says Full story
12. FDA to surgeons: Stop using NuVasive's stainless steel Precice devices Full story
13. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
2. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.
3. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.