|News & Analysis|
July 11, 2013
1. Medicare Looks to Boost Rates at ASCs by 0.9% in 2014, Increasing Payments by $133 Million.
2. 15 States With Worse Denial Rates for ASC Procedures.
3. 139 Speakers at the 20th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference--Click here to learn more and register.
4. Free Webinar:
- Reprocessing: The Winning Combination. This webinar, featuring Vice President, Sales, of MEDISISS - Medline Tim Merchant will focus on how surgery centers can save with reprocessing materials. Tuesday, July 16, 1:15 PM Central. Click here to learn more and register.
- Where ASCs Should Be With ICD-10. This webinar featuring Senior Vice President, Coding, of National Medical Billing Services Angela Talton and Vice President, Coding Tamara Wagner, will cover what ASC leaders should know about ICD-10. Thursday, July 25, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.