1. CMS proposes 4.43% physician fee cut in 2023 Full story
2. The state of outpatient spine: 5 surgeons' thoughts Full story
3. New York physician blames insurance company, health center for bankruptcy Full story
4. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.
5. The most and least satisfied physician specialists: Report Full story
6. Cardiologist wealth: 4 report takeaways Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic performs multi-digestive-organ transplant to treat rare cancer Full story
8. 5 gastroenterology professionals making headlines Full story
9. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
10. Florida Urology Center, Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center partner with US Urology Partners Full story
11. 'Smart knees' to become as prevalent as robotics in orthopedics, analysts predict Full story
12. Healthcare industry finally bouncing back from effects of COVID-19, data shows Full story
13. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. You might be facing medication inventory management, it's understandable. We have the key tools to help.
2. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.
3. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.