2. 30 ASCs Making the News in June Full story
1. 4 Great Cost-Cutting Opportunities at ASCs Full story
3. CMS Proposes 2015 ASC, HOPD & Physician Fee Schedule Payment Changes: 5 Things to Know Full story
5. Upcoming Webinar: The arthroscopic knee synovectomy merry-go-round: are you up to date with the latest information from the AMA on how to code this procedure? We will take a detailed look at the knee synovectomy article published by the AAOS. This webinar has been expanded to include some types of hip procedures seen in the ASC setting. Join Paul Cadorette, director of education for mdStrategies as he discusses these procedures Tuesday, July 15, 2014 (1:00 PM-2:00 PM CDT). Register here.
6. Speaker Spotlight: Michael Redler, MD, Founder of The OSM Center, presenting: Opening a State-of-the-Art ASC in Changing Times at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs Register here
7. AHA's Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Toolkit Full story
8. Top 10 Health IT Investment Plans for 2014 Full story
10. Medtronic to Pay $2.8M to Settle False Claims Act Allegations Full story
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with 15 or more specialties. For more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com.
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: The Evolution of Hospital and Health System - The Best Ideas for High Performing Health Systems Now
Presented by: Anthony A. Armada, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Swedish Health Services
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the hospital field and hospital business.