1. ASC investments heat up: 6 deals to know Full story
2. Aetna drops prior authorizations for cataract surgery Full story
3. Michigan physician acquitted of pill mill charges after 3 years in jail Full story
4. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
5. Amazon healthcare moves: 10 things for ASCs to know Full story
6. ASCs operating at 'breakneck' speed to compete with HOPD staffing Full story
7. Nurse pay jumps nearly 5% Full story
8. Centene in the headlines: 8 recent updates Full story
9. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
10. Rural hospital ASC project gets $1M in state funds Full story
11. 5 gastroenterology updates Full story
12. Primary care physicians seeing fewer patients per week Full story
13. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
2. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officer are getting proactive about fraud protection.
3. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.