1. Feds target no-poach agreements: 5 things for ASCs to know Full story
2. 15 Texas physicians to pay $2.8M to settle kickback allegations Full story
3. Where physicians lost money in 2021, per Medscape Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. 5 top-paying states for healthcare managers Full story
6. ASC company forms joint venture cardiovascular business Full story
7. US Digestive Health CEO Jerry Tillinger wants GI leaders to embrace competition Full story
8. California ASC adds knee replacement robot
9. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
10. NYU Langone Health ramps up expansion of outpatient services Full story
11. $6.6M Indiana medical office building sold Full story
12. Physician Partners names Goran Jankovic CFO Full story
13. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.