1. ASC closures: 4 in 11 months Full story
2. 10 employee benefit changes for ASCs Full story
3. Lowest-paying states for nurses: 5 notes Full story
4. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
5. Compass Surgical Partners, Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital partner to build new ASC Full story
6. How the nursing shortage is affecting ASCs and medical practices Full story
7. HCA Florida Lawnwood opens $100M tower with outpatient surgery Full story
8. Private equity's place in gastroenterology: 3 physicians' viewpoints Full story
9. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
10. Dr. Simon Lee performs foot surgery on MLS player at Rush Oak Brook ASC Full story
11. $5M Florida project with ASC to create 30 $55K jobs Full story
12. Former movie theater in Florida to be converted to ASC, lab Full story
13. HCAHPS scores plummeted amid the pandemic. See the tools and strategies Phoenix Children's is using to revive patient experience and reduce lost revenue here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
3. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officer are getting proactive about fraud protection.