1. Paving the Way for Physician-Controlled Performance Data: An Anesthesia Solution
2. 12 Anesthesia Group Mergers to Know in 2014
3. Why Anesthesiologists Could be Ideal OR Directors
4. The 21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs Begins Oct. 23. With more than 1,000 attendees, this world-class event focused on key business, clinical and legal issues is a great place to connect with leaders in the ASC industry. Register here
5. New Research Details How Brain Regains Consciousness After Anesthesia
6. Speaker Spotlight: Andrew Albert, MD, CEO and Founder, Fibroblast, speaking on the topic "Patient Leakage." Full story
7. 5 Anesthesia Practices to Streamline: Penn Medicine
8. Sheridan Healthcare's Dr. Roger Brown Joins Shareable Inks Anesthesia Leadership Board
9. CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, Chicago). Join Becker's at the Ritz Carlton Chicago as we bring together 40 hospital and health system CEOs to discuss strategy for the year ahead.
4 EHR Issues That Can Compromise Patient Safety
11. 5 Things to Know About Healthcare Spending Projections for 2015
12. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASC offering price transparency. For more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact assistant editor Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting -The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.