1. Former USPI exec alleges he was fired for whistleblowing Full story
2. 11 ASCs, specialty groups receive COVID-19 relief Full story
3. 5 health systems cutting physician salaries Full story
4. There is no playbook for how health plans can meet the challenges of the current moment. That's why Becker's is hosting its first-ever Payer Virtual Summit. Click here to attend.
5. 15 statistics on physician assistant pay in 2020 Full story
6. PE-backed platform acquires Arizona Eye Institute — 3 insights Full story
7. 4 surgery center projects delayed due to COVID-19 Full story
8. Florida hospital seeks approval for MOB with ASC — 3 insights Full story
9. Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
10. Nebraska hospital's elective surgery caseload at full capacity — What your surgery center can learn Full story
11. The most essential tech in spine and orthopedics post-pandemic — key concepts and big ideas Full story
12. 4 private equity GI deals announced this year Full story
13. Rothman appoints Drs. Michael Smith, Eric Grossman to co-lead New York region Full story
14. As COVID-19 cases slow, health systems can bring patients in for elective procedures. But how can health systems let patients know it's safe? Join this virtual discussion to learn more.