1. Justice Department cracks down on ASC, anesthesia provider arrangements Full story
2. Physician guilty of defrauding California, federal Medicare programs Full story
3. 10 specialties with most physicians with net worth under $500K Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. $1.4B spent on 2022's most expensive ASC projects Full story
6. North Carolina judge says certificate of need law 'monopolistic' despite lawsuit dismissal Full story
7. USPI building joint venture ASC with physician investors Full story
8. ASC chain signs on deal to boost patient engagement Full story
9. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
10. Geisinger building $500M orthopedic ASC, hospital Full story
11. 8 gastroenterology updates to know Full story
12. Outpatient surgeries jump 14% in Kansas: 4 things to know Full story
10. Burnout can cost healthcare organizations more than $1M per physician. Learn how the right technology can liberate overwhelmed staff and reduce cost.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
3. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
3. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officer are getting proactive about fraud protection.