1. ASCs biggest challenges & how execs are solving them Full story
2. Physician found guilty in $12M Tricare fraud scheme Full story
3. New ASCs in 4 of the best states for physicians to practice Full story
4. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
5. Cost of running a practice jumps 39 percent: A spine director weighs in Full story
6. Multispecialty ASC joining physician-owned orthopedic group Full story
7. 10 total joint ASC physicians to know Full story
8. Anthem in the headlines: 6 updates from last 60 days Full story
9. Amid declining reimbursements, high-acuity procedures can drive revenue. Discover how 3 CFOs bolstered financial performance through surgical innovation here.
10. Mark your calendar: ASCA's upcoming events Full story
11. Meet the leaders of 5 gastroenterology megagroups Full story
12. Baylor Scott & White opening new ASC in Dallas area Full story
13. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
3. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.