1. Hospital challenging $12.5M South Carolina ASC Full story
2. Whistleblowers win $1.75M in physician's $9.5M Medicare fraud settlement Full story
3. Optum, Anthem invest in value-based care: What ASCs need to know Full story
4. Trends in the ASC landscape – Q&A with Matthew Searles
5. The obstacle draining physicians offices, ASCs Full story
6. Private equity & ASCs: 7 updates in 30 days Full story
7. 3 supply chain issues execs are keeping an eye on Full story
8. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
9. Amid declining reimbursements, high-acuity procedures can drive revenue. Discover how 3 CFOs bolstered financial performance through surgical innovation here.
10. Dartmouth Health submits plan for $13M ASC expansion Full story
11. The downsides to temporary physicians Full story
12. California system opens subspecialty colorectal ASC Full story
13. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional care coordination is broken. Now, hospitals are turning to "care orchestration" to scale up care and relieve overwhelmed staff. Learn more about the approach here.
2. How NYC Health + Hospitals and Optum recruit hard-to-fill Epic roles — get their tips and strategies in this 10-part health IT hiring guide.
3. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.