1. NY county allows ASCs to resume elective surgeries weeks after hospitals Full story
2. How 15 ASCs are getting back to business Full story
3. 10 most in-demand medical specialties & average compensation Full story
4. How can ASCs position themselves for success in a post-COVID-19 world? Full story
5. Where the GI PE platforms stand in 2020 Full story
6. 5 spine, orthopedic practice and surgical facility closures in the past year Full story
7. 494 ASCs with total joint replacements | 2020 Full story
8. CRNA gets prison sentence, $15K fine for drug tampering in surgery, birthing centers Full story
9. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.
10. AMA to Mike Pence: Physician practices need help getting essential supplies Full story
11. Supply chain now healthcare leaders' No. 2 concern — 4 survey insights Full story
12. New York hospital closes emergency department Full story
13. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.