|News & Analysis|
June 4, 2013
1. 6 Tactics for ASCs to Survive in a Single Dominant Payer Market.
2. Outpatient Spine Surgery: Driving Value in Spine Care From Dr. Richard Wohns of Neospine.
3. Only 20 Spots Left at the Most Business-Focused Conference for ASCs, Orthopedics, Spine & Pain Management. Register Today and Network With Top Business & Clinical ASC Leaders. June 13-15, 2013 in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Alabama Governor Amends, Clarifies CON Law for Easier Transactions.
5. 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today.
6. Free Webinar: How Even the Best-Run ASCs Save More Money: HR Information Systems. Join MedHQ President Tom Jacobs and Executive Director of Human Resources John Merski Jr., as they discuss how ASCs can realize $50,000 to $300,000 annually in bottom line improvement with better HR processes. Tuesday, June 4, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
7. Average Nurse Salaries Grew by $20k Since 2000.
8. Frontier Healthcare Opens Flushing Endoscopy, 4th ASC Since February.