1. ASCs fight to recruit staff as jobless claims hit historic low Full story
2. What physicians get paid in 5 top-ranked states to practice Full story
3.ASCs, MSOs among biggest growth opportunities in orthopedics Full story
4. As the healthcare industry strives to financially recover from the coronavirus pandemic and continues to meet patient needs that have changed as a result of the pandemic, revenue cycle success is at the forefront. Read more.
5. WakeMed's UnitedHealthcare contract ends, but ASCs are unaffected Full story
6. Patients sue Yale after being given saline instead of fentanyl Full story
7. How one Minnesota ASC is planning to increase utilization Full story
8. Private equity looks to gastroenterology in the 'golden age' of colonoscopies Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. 5 new joint venture ASC deals Full story
11. $8.5M paid for 3 Washington medical office buildings Full story
12. Vaccinated Americans more likely to choose surgery in outpatient setting with vaccinated staff Full story
13. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
3. One Midwest hospital saved $20 million by transforming their RCM strategy. You can too using these 5 steps.