1. 'Expenses will increase and revenue will decrease': An Indiana ASC admin's future projections Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic blockades affiliated surgery center during protest Full story
3. Trump: U.S. will end relationship with WHO Full story
4. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
5. Neurological surgery volumes will hit pre-pandemic levels in Q4: analysts Full story
6. Pandemic delays inspections required for Illinois ASC to open — 3 quick insights Full story
7. Top 10 ASC articles — specialties generating the most hospital revenue & more Full story
8. How COVID-19 changed M&A transaction structure Full story
9. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.
10. Rothman Orthopaedics strikes partnership to bolster virtual services Full story
11. Crisis leaves 31% of adults struggling to pay for health insurance, other expenses + 6 more insights Full story
12. Patient experience 'never events' from 16 execs at Cleveland Clinic, Providence & more Full story
13. Survive, then thrive: An ASC-focused discussion of financial strategies for uncertain times. Click here to attend the virtual event.