25 Statistics on ASC Payor Mix | What ACOs Really Mean for ASCs | VA Plans $14.6M NY Outpatient Center | 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today |
News & Analysis
May 30, 2013
1.25 Statistics on Surgery Center Payor Mix.
2. What do ACOs Really Mean for ASCs? Q&A With Ken Arvin, Esq. of Sheridan Healthcare.
3. Only 20 Spots Left at the Most Business-Focused Conference for ASCs, Orthopedics, Spine & Pain Management. Register Today and Network With Top Business & Clinical ASC Leaders. June 13-15, 2013 in Chicago.Click here to learn more and register.
4. 7 Things for ASC Industry Leaders to Know for Today.
5. VA Plans $14.6M New York Outpatient Center. 6. Free Webinar: How Even the Best-Run ASCs Save More Money: HR Information Systems. Join MedHQ President Tom Jacobs and Executive Director of Human Resources John Merski Jr., as they discuss how ASCs can realize $50,000 to $300,000 annually in bottom line improvement with better HR processes. Tuesday, June 4, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
7. Seattle Seahawk Anthony McCoy Has Surgery at Seattle Surgery Center.
8. What the U.S. Can Learn From Healthcare Delivery Overseas: Q&A With Harvard Business School's Regina E. Herzlinger.
9. Job Openings:
Director of Revenue Management With Surgical Care Affiliates.