1. The blessing and curse of ASC growth Full story
2. Patient sues Minnesota physician, pain center for opioid addiction Full story
3. Where physicians had the highest compensation growth Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. Texas ASCs in 2022: 23 moves in an industry hot spot Full story
6. 950 Michigan physicians call for state to reinstate oversight of CRNAs Full story
7. Iowa city's 1st ASC OK'd Full story
8. ASC property with 130 physicians acquired Full story
9. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
10. Average gastroenterologist salary by state 2022 Full story
11. $2.5M paid for Iowa property with medical office building Full story
12. GI tech world has 'a ton of opportunity,' CEO says Full story
13. Your anesthesia program should be a partner, not a problem. Uncover the root causes of operational friction + craft a better care model here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
2. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
3. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.