1. 'We have been busier than ever doing fewer cases than ever': Texas ASC administrator details surgery ramp-up, outlook for 2020 Full story
2. Hospital employment grew 17.5% in 6 years + 5 more insights Full story
3. Dr. Atul Gawande: The 5 standards to safely lift lockdowns require commitment, not 'wishful thinking' Full story
4. Teamwide communication and collaboration is vital as hospitals face numerous challenges, including regulatory and reimbursement changes and the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.
5. Delaware surgery center resumes elective procedures Full story
6. 90% of surgical volume lost to COVID-19, Texas orthopedic practice says Full story
7. 4 COVID-19 supply considerations for ASCs Full story
8. Data integration and the path to better revenue health — A crisis recovery conversation. Click here to attend.
9. Indiana health systems to combine, develop surgery center Full story
10. Kentucky hospital building $1B medical campus with surgery center — 4 insights Full story
11. State-by-state breakdown of hospital expenses per visit Full story
12. Medicare Advantage optimization — How to get the most out of the data you already have. Click here to read the white paper.