1. Gastroenterology in the News: 38 Physician Moves & Honors
2. Symbion Q1 Revenue Reaches $133.5M: 5 Financial Report Highlights
3. SCA, Symbion, Northstar Healthcare & More: 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
4. Three proctors needed for the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine. Free registration will be provided. To inquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-417-2035.
5. 9 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs
6. Upcoming Webinar: Joint Ventures: Key Strategies to Deliver Value-Added Management Services After Initial Joint Venture is Formed (May 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CT). Register here.
12. Becker's ASC is compiling a list of ASCs adding new ophthalmology technology. If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact assistant editor Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com. 7. Rex Healthcare Seeks 30 Surgeons for Joint Venture ASC Project
8. ASCA CEO Bill Prentice will host a breakfast session on ASC advocacy and the most pressing issues facing ASCs at the June Becker's ASC conference. Learn more here. For general conference registration,
9. 10 ASCs Making Headlines This Week
10. How Can Gastroenterologists Become Business Leaders in the GI Field?
11. 10 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in the Past Month
12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: Former Gov. Howard Dean & Former UN Ambassador John Bolton Debate the State of American & Healthcare
June 12-14, 2014
132+ sessions and 168+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and ASC field and business.