1. 8 observations on the outlook for ASCS post-pandemic Full story
2. How COVID-19 could affect ASC patient payments — 4 considerations Full story
3. COVID-19 does not easily spread via contaminated surfaces, CDC says Full story
4. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.
5. 6 new GI-driven ASCs, facilities Full story
6. South Nevada ASCs, hospitals brace for 'wave of non-coronavirus patients' — 5 things to know Full story
7. PE will return. The question is, 'When?' Full story
8. 22% of physician assistants furloughed as COVID-19 spread in US Full story
9. Your surgery center's revenue cycle processes are key components of both your center's success as well as patient experience. Join this live discussion to learn how to re-energize your revenue cycle and make it more patient-centric.
10. Tennessee hospital opens surgery center — 3 insights Full story
11. Do clinicians feel fairly compensated? 29 statistics Full story
12. Hospital spine procedures drop 45%, orthopedics down 43% during pandemic Full story
13. 10 states with the most COVID-19 restrictions Full story
14. How one Illinois physician group increased its annual Medicare Advantage reimbursement by $1.9M. Click here to read the case study.