1. ASC growth plans for the next 6-12 months: 15 admins on the short-term effects of the pandemic Full story
2. AmSurg creates guidelines for restarting elective procedures Full story
3. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.
4. Fortune 500: 40 healthcare companies make 2020 list Full story
5. Orthopedic surgeon compensation hits $511,000: 6 takeaways Full story
6. Registered nurse salary for all 50 states Full story
7. Cardiology society supports migration of select cardiology procedures to ASCs Full story
8. New Jersey to resume elective procedures Full story
9. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
10. Wisconsin clinic readies to open hospital with surgery center — 3 insights Full story
11. Cardinal Q1 sales up 11% Full story
12. 4M elective surgeries could be canceled in 2020 — orthopedic procedures hit hardest Full story
13. States ranked by confirmed COVID-19 cases Full story
14. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.