1. Medicare payments to HOPDs double those to ASCs: 4 notes Full story
2. Indiana physician fired for objecting to 10-minute EMR limits, lawsuit claims Full story
3. As ASC industry booms, hospitals look to outpatient models Full story
4. Healthcare is moving away from toxic disinfection methods. Here's why Columbia University Medical Center is using UV radiation to enhance old-school processes.
5. Orthopedic surgeon pay hits 2-year high: 6 notes Full story
6. Fast facts about AmSurg Full story
7. 5 firsts for ASCs Full story
8. 4 supply chain updates for ASC leaders Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. 54-bed hospital with ASCs planned in Florida Full story
11. University of Maryland Medical System opens vascular center Full story
12. Sunvera Group adds Michigan ASC Full story
13. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
14. Arizona endoscopy center to open in summer Full story
15. Limiting 1st-year residents' work hours improves patient safety, study finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
2. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.
3. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation.