1. 23-clinic pain practice in California closes without explanation Full story
2. Understaffed and overworked: ASCs still shorthanded despite caseload recovery Full story
3. Oak Orthopedics building $15M facility with ASC Full story
4. Some ASCs will experience intense growth. Leading surgeons and execs explain. Join the discussion at Becker's virtual event.
5. 10 administrators to know Full story
6. 8 stats on ENT salary, COVID-19 recovery: Medscape Full story
7. Proposed bill offers relief from long-disputed Connecticut ASC tax, ASC leaders say Full story
8. When orthopedic surgeons anticipate hitting 2019 income levels again Full story
9. Hospitals have 4 key goals to meet. Here's how a structured robotics service line can help achieve each of them.
10. Do self-employed or employed gastroenterologists earn more? Full story
11. How this Surgery Partners exec creates a resilient workplace culture Full story
12. Cardiologist exits Amazon medical exec role Full story
13. Only certain hospitals deliver surgical excellence. The right strategy drives results. Click here to join the discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.
2. Streamline consent + eliminate paperwork. Learn how digital forms pay off in this case study.
3. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.