1. The specialties driving ASC growth Full story
2. Optum is the largest employer of physicians Full story
3. 44 hospitals closing service lines Full story
4. Growth in 2023 & beyond: Unpack trends affecting orthopedics & 1 practice's path to become the market leader in this session.
5. Why physicians are leaving medicine Full story
6. Should ASCs invest in cardiology? 7 considerations Full story
7. The gastroenterology industry by the numbers Full story
8. 10 ASC moves in Florida Full story
9. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
10. Gastro Health physicians to join Highland District Hospital Full story
11. 4 hospitals, health systems openings ASCs Full story
12. Ohio Gastroenterology Group buys office building for $1.5M Full story
13. Clinicians are already overburdened — heightened infection risk shouldn't be added to their list of challenges. See how this ASC is better protecting staff in the GI suite here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A high readmission rate is a bad look for your hospital. See how this Midwest hospital was able to cut readmissions by 18% in 4 years.
2. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.
3. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.