1. Joint-venture ASC OK'd by HHS after kickback concerns Full story
2. Neurosurgeon to pay $4.4M to resolve kickback allegations Full story
3. Adena sues 3 orthopedic surgeons, alleges contract breach Full story
4. From products to partnership – how a relationship with Stryker’s ASC business can lead to ASC success Full story
5. Former physician guilty of murder in 5 patient opioid deaths Full story
6. Hospital sues gastroenterologists attempting to exit contracts: 5 details Full story
7. Physician-owned Kansas hospital accuses former CFO, COO of stealing millions Full story
8. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
9. Implant costs a 'race to the bottom' with ASCs, administrator says Full story
10. 5 ways gastroenterology will be affected long after the pandemic Full story
11. 31 ASCs opened or announced in April Full story
12. Why this South Carolina hospital is appealing a $12.5M ASC Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
2. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.
3. Purchased services costs are expected to continue rising. Maximize your cost savings + improve contract terms with 10 criteria from this e-book. Download here.