1. 'We are an essential business' — Wisconsin orthopedic group restarts surgeries Full story
2. NY ASC patients 'begging' for surgery, furloughed staff collect unemployment — 5 details Full story
3. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.
4. 9 states performing enough COVID-19 tests to reopen safely, Harvard researchers say Full story
5. Pandemic puts physician practices in financial straits: 3 groups hit hard Full story
6. Nurses 'spread thin' at ASC converted into ICU — 5 things to know Full story
7. Oklahoma spine, orthopedic practice continues operating during COVID-19 crisis Full story
8. KKR sets sights on new transactions: 5 things to know Full story
9. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world. Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
10. California pain management group buys MOB with ASC for $6M Full story
11. The economic impact of COVID-19: How 5 orthopedic surgeons plan to recover Full story
12. Total joints on hold at Iowa hospital despite relaxed case bans — 3 quick notes Full story
13. HCA extends executive pay cuts Full story
14. Now that CMS has OK'd coronary interventions at ASCs, it's time to begin optimizing procedures. Click here for a roadmap to getting started.