Becker's ASC Podcast: Catch up on the latest interviews here!
1. 2nd ASC in 1 week sues UnitedHealthcare for alleged underpayment Full story
2. 22-year-old ASC in danger of closing Full story
3. What's driving physician revenue Full story
4. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
5. Florida orthopedic practice nearly doubles space with new ASC Full story
6. Surgery Partners revenue jumps 16.4%: 6 notes Full story
7. Surgical Care Affiliates' ASC now affiliated with Florida health system Full story
8. Supply chain disruptions not letting up & 4 more updates Full story
9. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
10. Baptist Health investing $58M in ASC, outpatient campus Full story
11. $52M Georgia ASC breaks ground Full story
12. USPI affiliate launches robotic-assisted surgery program Full story
13. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
14. Allscripts sells its large physician practices business Full story
15. Massachusetts hospital opens cardio ASC Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
2. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.
3. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.