1. The post-pandemic ASC landscape: 10 observations Full story
2. Texas surgery center reopens — 3 insights Full story
3. Hospitals overspend an average of $39B annually on purchased services. Click here for 6 strategies to get your purchased services spend in order.
4. Cash crunch from COVID-19 could force 100 hospitals to close Full story
5. How is the pandemic affecting orthopedic ASCs? Take this survey to share your insights
6. Elective surgeries queued up at Mississippi surgery center, hospitals Full story
7. Will orthopedic volumes bounce back? 3 things must happen first, Dr. Benjamin Domb says Full story
8. Surgery centers in California city restart elective procedures — 3 insights Full story
9. ValueHealth enters into joint venture with New Jersey health system for surgery center Full story
10. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world. Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
11. Orthopedic group expects 2-month backlog, aims to reinstate all 219 furloughed workers Full story
12. Anesthesia group coordinates ramp-up with surgery centers, hospitals — 5 things to know Full story
13. Exact Sciences quarterly revenues hit $348M & more: 6 GI industry key notes Full story
14. COVID-19 tests will be widely available for patients by June — 7 national updates Full story
15. Opioid epidemic response: Insights into BSA Health System's approach to pain management. Click here to attend the webinar.