1. Pain physician sues to halt $5.9M refund to feds in overpayment case Full story
2. Mass General $400M ASC expansion faces opposition Full story
3. Hospitals will continue to lose orthopedic cases to ASCs; here's how they will react Full story
4. Join leaders from Rush Spine Center, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and more to discuss where the industry is headed + what forward-looking surgeons are doing to prepare. Register for Becker's Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management virtual event here.
5. CMS may repeal hospitals price-posting requirement: What ASCs should know Full story
6. Allergy & ENT Associates to open 16th location in Texas Full story
7. A day care, a church, and a bar and grill: 6 spaces being converted to ASCs Full story
8. DOJ cracks down on kickbacks: 4 cases involving spine surgery Full story
9. Intimidated by the process of implementing a tech solution? It's easier than you think. Click here for practical steps to make it simple.
10. Pennsylvania orthopedic practice adds outpatient knee replacements Full story
11. Virginia surgery center chain adds 3D imaging device Full story
12. Supply chain updates for ASC leaders: 5 updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.
2. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.
3. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.