1. Behind Optum's physician acquisition strategy Full story
2. Kaiser to acquire Geisinger: What ASCs need to know Full story
3. New Jersey physician pleads guilty for defrauding Amtrak of $1.4M Full story
4. Accreditation delivers- on quality and financially. A study shows Joint Commission accredited ASCs see improved staff competencies, higher reimbursement rates, improved operations, and a return on investment.
5. 8 things to know about healthcare billionaires in 2023 Full story
6. USPI continuing to carry Tenet's growth: 6 earnings call notes Full story
7. Top-paying states for anesthesiologists | 2023 Full story
8. 4 medical exams that ChatGPT has passed so far Full story
9. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
10. Medical school financial report card: How the top 15 fared Full story
11. Tulane anesthesiology chair's 5 keys for a successful ASC Full story
12. 5 common daily mistakes that can hurt ASCs Full story
13. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. UConn Health is simplifying care management, and the efforts are paying off. See how the system achieved a significant reduction in high ED utilizers using this tool.
2. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
3. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.