1. How long has USPI been on top? Full story
2. Iowa physician sues hospital for alleged religious, political discrimination Full story
3. 'We're going to fight like hell': Colorado West CEO on adapting as an independent hospital Full story
4. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.
5. Why aren't there more cardiovascular ASCs? Full story
6. 10 physician legal cases in April Full story
7. 3 things to know about ASC reimbursement Full story
8. This specialty earns the most in private insurer reimbursements Full story
9. Sometimes, things should be personal. MyBHC is a new digital subscription option to optimize the content, connections, events and learning opportunities that mean the most to you. Register here for our new offerings.
10. 3 states seeking fewer regulations for nurse practitioners Full story
11. How to sustain an ASC's momentum, per 1 executive Full story
12. Does more paperwork increase physician burnout? Full story
13. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Stop wasting valuable resources on subpar revenue cycle management. See how Mount Sinai streamlined its revenue cycle by simplifying its payments processes here.
2. Poor care plan adherence is an old challenge that requires modern solutions. Learn 3 key action items for improving the post-intervention journey based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.
3. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency